Dr. Rudolf Tjandra is Director cum Chief Marketing Officer at Softex Indonesia, one of largest and the fastest growing personal hygiene (baby diapers, baby toiletries, sanitary napkins, adult diaper, wet tissues) companies in East Asia.
Rudolf has previously held management positions in various companies including (Danone) Aqua Golden Mississippi, Tbk, Belfoods Indonesia, Roche, Camping Gaz/Royal Dutch Shell, Bentoel Prima BAT, Tbk, HM Sampoerna Phillip Morris, Tbk.
Rudolf received most of his education in the UK where he earned a (1) Certificate in Social Science from Warwick University, (2) BA Hons (2.1) in Government from Essex University; (3) MBA (with distinction) from Cardiff Business School, The University of Cardiff; (4) Doctorate in Business Administration (DBA) from the University of Liverpool Management School (UK).
Believing that learning is a life long process, Rudolf continues to seek knowledge through participation in various courses across the globe. Some of these courses include:
1. Certificate in Applied Strategic Management, Ross Business School, The University of Michigan, USA
2. Certificate in Operational Management, Ross Business School, The University of Michigan, USA
3. Certificate in Building Business in Asia, INSEAD, Singapore
4. Certificate in Applied Psychology, Cambridge University, UK
5. Certificate in International Economic Development, Cambridge University. UK
5. Certificate in Managerial Psychology, Warwick Business School, Warwick University;
6. Certificate in Innovation: the Key to Business Success, The University of Leeds, UK
7. Certificate in Innovation and Enterprise, Loughborough University, UK
8. Certificate in China/Korea Modern History, Yonsei University, South Korea.
9. Certificate in Propaganda and Ideology, the University of Nottingham, UK
10. Certificate in Global Financial Management, Thunderbird Global School of Management, USA
11. Certificate in Global Marketing, Thunderbird Global School of Management, USA
Through his contribution to the field of marketing and management, Rudolf has been elected as FELLOW of the UK Chartered Institute of Marketing; the UK Chartered Institute of Leadership Management; the UK Chartered Management Institute. Rudolf is also a Professional Certified Chartered Marketer (AMA PCM® and CIM UK).